Sunday, April 30, 2006

Dental Spas

"At her dental appointments, Deann Romanick sips green tea and takes in the scent of lavender and the sounds of New Age music. She gets a free paraffin hand wax treatment, blankets, a warm neck pad and video eyeglasses in which she can watch "Seinfeld" episodes while the dentist works on her teeth."

"I was totally afraid of the dentist," she said. "Now I go to the dentist every six months and I just can't wait."

"Going to the dentist shouldn't be this bad thing," said Dr. Kimberly Baer, who did Ms. Romanick's dental work. "It should be like going to get your hair done."

At the Dentist's Office, X-Rays, Root Canals and, Now, Pampering in the NYT

3 comments:

Vicoprofen said...

I think this topic is very different and should be more pages like this,Your
comment says a lot of truth, it's very actually, and I'd like to invited you
to visit my page:10/325-
Vicoprofen - Lortab- Tylenol
#3
- Ativan
All Major Medications are available right here at: http://www.crdrx.com

Anonymous said...

What's next, spa psychiatric appointments?

john said...

I have the pleasure to visiting your site. Its informative and helpful, you may want to read about obesity and overweight health problems, losing weight, calories and "How You Can Lower Your Health Risks" at phentermine fastin adipex ionamin meridia xenical site.