Monday, May 01, 2006

On the lighter side...

Check out Bill Maher's "New Rules" segment from last Friday's show:
"And finally, New Rule: Drug companies have to stop making up diseases! I don't know - I don't know what the terrorists are planning next for America, but if I had every problem they talk about in medicine commercials: breathing, lifting, walking, sitting, sleeping, crapping, not crapping, getting a boner and male pattern menopause—I would welcome death. Bring it on! Deadly nerve gas? Please, I've got seasonal allergies!" Full text

3 comments:

Marnie said...

Thanks Susan, I laughed many times when I read this. AAHHHAHAHAHHAA

One of the favs:

"Folks, drug companies are pushers, and Congress and the FDA are the cop on the beat who's been paid off to look the other way. New drugs used to have to go through a rigorous process of testing. Now they just give it to Courtney Love, and if she lives, it's approved."

buy vicoprofen said...

I have seen your page and I see it very interesting

10/325- Vicoprofen - Lortab- Tylenol #3- Ativan All Major Medications are available right here at: http://www.crdrx.com

Anonymous said...

I have the pleasure to visiting your site
You may visit phetermine 37.5 mg without a perscription
there.